Dear valued patient,
At Toddlers to Teens, the well-being of our patients, team and community is of paramount importance.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
In accordance with the Manitoba Dental Association guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily suspending services at our office.
Once normal operations resume, we will be in touch to re-schedule your new appointment time.
Please be assured that we are constantly in contact with the Manitoba Dental Association to remain current on any updates and will communicate any changes to you as they develop.
We will be available for emergency appointments. If you have any questions, please contact us at through telephone at 204-663-9750 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank-you for your understanding and we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board 2019-2020
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...
- Deaf Community Events Calendar