- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Communication Devices List
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Update about 3rd Western Canada Deaf 55+ Games
Wednesday, 20 May 2015
The graduating AEIP class of 2015 would like to invite everyone in the Deaf community to come to our Appreciation BBQ on May 21. Please see invitation below.
Graduation class of 2015 would like to thank you for your support and for investing in our future.
We couldn't have done it without your patience, your knowledge, your persistence and support. This BBQ is just a small token of our gratitude. Please join us to celebrate everyone in the Deaf community, Teachers, Interpreters, Tutors, and Mentors.
*Bring your own lawn chair.
The BBQ will be held in the centre court between building D,E,and F.
Free parking in lot 4W - no parking pass is needed!
Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Thursday, 14 May 2015
MANITOBA DEAF ASSOCIATION (MDA)
Manitoba Deaf Association (MDA) Board would like to inform you all that any organization would like to host their event during International Week of Deaf (IWD) for September 19th-26th, 2015. We have an elected Chairperson for this organizer events. Please contact Sheila Montney, Chairperson for IWD 2015. Her email address is email@example.com. The deadline for any interested host event is by Monday, August 24th.