- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board 2019-2020
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...
Wednesday, 27 May 2020
Today Brian Palliser had announced Manitoba's Phase 2 starting for June 1st.
Saturday, 23 May 2020
Manitoba Government has announced related to Phase 2 with some change for sport related. Here is the full information about it. The ASL Vlog will be coming soon to explain about this:
May 22, 2020
Manitoba Public Health Orders gave updates for gatherings of no more than 25 people when indoors and no more than 50 people when outdoors. See vlog below for more detail.
Here's the link where the info was from: https://news.gov.mb.ca/news/?archive=&item=48284
Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Dr Brent Roussin would like to assure the public that ONE Walmart (Southdale) employee have COVID 19. That employee worked last on May 9th from 4 pm to 9pm.
Dr Brent Roussin is encouraging anyone who went to that store that day and have symptoms need to get test.
Walmart in Southdale is on Lakewood.