To our Valued Sobeys Customer,
As an essential service in communities across Canada, our top priority is to keep our customers, and our teammates safe. Using Public Health Canada standards and recommendations, we have put in place extensive preventative measures, drawing from highly qualified industry health and safety resources to safeguard our customers, our teammates and our communities. But, as an essential service, it is sadly probable that people in our stores will be affected.
We want you to be able to shop with peace of mind knowing that we’re doing everything possible to keep our stores safe across Canada. We are prepared and we are ready. We are committed to full transparency and will keep you updated. Here is a list of our key protocols:
To practice social distancing, many of our customers have asked when our off‑peak hours are. Right now, generally we are seeing our lowest traffic in the evenings on Monday to Wednesday and on Sunday, although these patterns might continue to change over time.
Transparency and action have never been more important. We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our communities safe. We are grateful to you for your trust in us, and to our dedicated teammates who work incredibly hard to serve you in this critical time.
President & CEO
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba, Inc. Board 2020-2021
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College, DSP and ASL-English Interpretation Program (AEIP) 2019-2020
- Deaf Community Events Calendar
- World Federation of the Deaf: International Week of the Deaf (IWD) September 21 - 27, 2020