- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board 2019-2020
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...
- Deaf Community Events Calendar
Sunday, 5 July 2020
Library Services during COVID 19
Library Services during COVID-19: Home This guide provides answers to questions about the current library closures and re-openings during COVID-19. Thank you for your patience. Millennium, Henderson, Pembina Trail, St. Boniface, Sir William Stephenson, Transcona, Louis Riel, and St. James-Assiniboia library branches are open for holds pick-up service, telephone reference service, new library memberships and card renewals, and access to return borrowed library materials. Hours of operation: Monday to Wednesday, and Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Thursday: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Winnipeg Public Library will continue to deliver online programs and services, which include maintaining an extensive online eLibrary of digital media, expanding eBook 24/7 access and maintaining the Ask Us service. We are not accepting donations of books or other materials at this time. The digital library is open and available 24/7. Through it you can access: downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks streaming movies and music eMagazines and newspapers Research databases Many of our online services have added free content (i.e. available without having to place a hold or use a credit) that will be available during the closure.