To our Valued Sobeys Customer,
Our team is playing a vital role in providing Canadians with the food, medicine and essentials they need for their families during this terrible crisis. We are humbled by the efforts our teammates are making each and every day, as they continue to step up and support the needs of our neighbours. We're launching our "Hero Pay Program" for our frontline teammates working in our stores and distribution centres. We want to ensure our teammates are well cared for and that we lead the way for fair treatment.
We are hearing so many stories of the fantastic work our teams are doing and we are touched by the countless phone calls, texts and emails Canadians have shared with us. Our teammates are going above and beyond every day. Their morale is high. We are so proud.
For instance, recently, a customer called into a local radio station frustrated because he couldn't find the only formula his daughter would take. Within a few minutes, our store teammates called into the radio station to let the customer know that they had the formula in stock. Our teams are incredible. They're doing everything they can, every single day.
Here are the details of our Hero Pay Program:
We will support our teams in any way we can and ensure that our stores remain safe and healthy. We are so grateful for the unwavering support our teammates have played in helping us best serve you, our customers.
President & CEO
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board 2019-2020
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...