- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2018
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
Tuesday, 30 July 2019
Thursday, 18 July 2019
Rainbow Trout Festival! Friday August 16th, to Sunday August 18th. ASL Interpretation provided, Tickets are available in person *CASH* only at Natural Cycle at 91 Albert St. Also accepts e-transfers as well. Please click link for more information.
Tuesday, 16 July 2019
This is an announcement from DRC office . Please be patience with Deaf Resource Centre’s business hours that are changing due to staff’s medical reason. If you have any question or concern, please see Nicole Revoy, Service Coordinator or Doug Momotiuk, DCM, Inc Chairperson. Thank you for your cooperation Respectfully, Doug Momotiuk
Wednesday, 10 July 2019
Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Friday, 5 July 2019
Thursday, 4 July 2019
Wednesday, 3 July 2019
Canada Deaf Games 2020, May 12th to May 16th in Edmonton, Alberta. Registeration and Information provided.
Canada Deaf Games 2020 is now underway for May 12-16, 2020 to be held in Edmonton, Alberta. Sports include Volleyball, Ice Hockey, BasketbalCurliBadminton, Bowling, and Pickle-ball.It is the responsibility of MDSA to register you to those who are interested in participating. Information Package / Registration form / details are attached for your perusal.