It’s time for us to get started on our milestone 10th Annual “B’nai Brith Afternoon with the Goldeyes”. This year it will take place on Sunday, August 19th. It begins at 11:30 am for lunch, desserts and gifts in Picnic Park at Shaw Park. The game against the Sioux City Explorers starts at 1:00 pm.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba, Inc. Board 2020-2021
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College, DSP and ASL-English Interpretation Program (AEIP) 2019-2020
- Deaf Community Events Calendar
- World Federation of the Deaf: International Week of the Deaf (IWD) September 21 - 27, 2020