It’s time for us to get started on our milestone 10th Annual “B’nai Brith Afternoon with the Goldeyes”. This year it will take place on Sunday, August 19th. It begins at 11:30 am for lunch, desserts and gifts in Picnic Park at Shaw Park. The game against the Sioux City Explorers starts at 1:00 pm.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library is now working on, new information. Thank you for your patience to wait for new books/dvds soon to be announced.
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2019
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...