- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board 2019-2020
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...
- Deaf Community Events Calendar
Monday, 30 April 2018
Thursday, 26 April 2018
Sunday, 22 April 2018
Monday, 16 April 2018
St. Francis de Sales Manitoba Catholic Church of the Deaf (MCCD) will host Deaf Retreat this coming weekend!
St. Francis de Sales Manitoba Catholic Church of the Deaf (MCCD) will have Deaf Retreat this coming weekend (Friday, April 20th & Saturday, April 21st) at House of Peace on 211 Edmonton Street. See full information below:
Deaf Retreat with Father Hysell
We are exciting to have Father Matthew from Edmonton for two exciting days-April 20th and 21st at House of Peace on 211 Edmonton Street.
Here are the confirmed schedule:
Friday, April 20th:
6 pm– 9pm– Deaf retreat with Fr Matthew.
**Light refreshment will be provided**
Saturday, April 21st:
9 am to 4 pm– Deaf retreat with Fr. Matthew
** Lunch will be provided**
4-5 pm– Mass with Fr. Matthew Hysell
If you are interested to attend the retreat as everyone is welcome, please let Elena Martin, Sheila Montney or Mari Len Andrabado know for the food purpose only. Deadline to RSVP is by Wednesday, April 18th.
Fr. Matthew-Anthony Hysell is the first deaf priest in Canada, ordained in 2012, in the Archdiocese of Edmonton. As of the making of this video, he serves as parochial vicar to the Parish of Corpus Christi, local chaplain to the Catholic Deaf community, as well as the national chaplain to the International Catholic Deaf Association. He is also the co-founder and director of the Mark Seven Bible Institute at Camp Mark Seven in Old Forge, NY, where they have been giving Bible study weeks since 2006.