PLAN IMPLEMENTATION –
The Corydon-Osborne Area Plan (By-law 99/2014) was adopted by City Council
on December 10, 2014 and sets out planning policies for managing growth and
change within this area over time. The Plan can be viewed at the City of
Winnipeg’s website: winnipeg.ca/PPD/Corydon.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2018
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association