Friday, May 27, 2016
Manitoba Motorcycle Ride for Dad
The 2016 Motorcycle Ride for Dad will take place on Saturday, May 28, 2016 – 10:00 AM starting at Polo Park Shopping Centre.
Our goal is for men to get checked. We accomplish this by bringing local research and awareness to the fight against prostate cancer and increase the number of registered riders and pledge donations from last year. Since 2009, the Manitoba Motorcycle Ride for Dad has raised over 1.1 million for prostate cancer research and education in Manitoba.
Where: Polo Park Shopping Centre (south parking lot, near Earl’s)
When: 10:00 a.m.
Description: The event will begin with an official parade westbound on Portage Avenue to the Perimeter Highway and Red River Exhibition Park. As a result, minor traffic interruptions may occur during the parade.
The Winnipeg Police Service would like to remind motorists to reduce their speeds and drive cautiously while in the area of the parade.
Thank you for your support.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2018
- Holiday Promo - Communication Devices List