Friday, 26 February 2016
Nurturing Deaf Arts-Deaf Arts Manitoba weekend registration deadline has been extended!!
The Nurturing Deaf Arts - Deaf Arts Manitoba weekend registration deadline has been extended to.
Please register at http://www.mcsd-dam.com/
mcsd-dam/nurturingdeafarts/ - Details and the forms are part way down the page
Registration: 3 Events
There are a few spots left in the
1. DE’VIA Mosaic Tile Workshop at MAWA
and also a few spots left at the
2. Guided Grant Writing exercises with Anita Small
Bring your CV/Resume for this one!
3. Also, if you are interested in taking the ASL tour of the Canadian Human Rights Museum, please register for it too! There is a minimum of 20 people to get this special tour! Time(s) TBA
If you have registered already, we are looking forward to seeing you in April!
FREE EVENTS: ASL/English interpretation available - donations are appreciated - all welcome, both Deaf and Hearing!
1. Anita Small Grant Writing Presentation -morning from at ACI, 4th floor classroom, 245 McDermot Ave (corner of McDermot and Arthur St.)
2. Ellen Mansfield on DE’VIA art -afternoon from at MAWA, 611 Main St.
3. Deaf Performance -evening from at the Irish Club, 654 Erin St.
Manitoba Cultural Society of the Deaf (MCSD)
285 Pembina Hwy,