Annual Snow Route Parking Ban begins Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Parking will be prohibited on Snow Routes between 2:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
The City's Annual Snow Route Parking Ban will take effect at 2:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 1, 2015. Vehicles may not park on designated snow routes between 2:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
The Annual Snow Route Parking Ban is in effect from December 1 to March 1.
Avoid a ticket and tow
Vehicles parked in violation of the Annual Snow Route Parking Ban will receive a $100 ticket ($50 if paid early), and may be towed to the towing company’s compound.
Citizens are encouraged to check their streets for Snow Route signs, or if unsure, to contact 311 or use the online Address Lookup Tool.
Snow routes are a top priority for snow clearing to ensure that emergency vehicles can navigate quickly and safely around the city. It’s important that vehicles are not parked on snow routes overnight in order to enable rapid and efficient snow clearing of these critical routes.
More information about parking bans is available at knowyourzone.winnipeg.ca
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Communication Devices List
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2016