It has come to my attention that this morning CBC News had published their news article about Cody Zimmer and his family have been struggling with the financial support for going to Gallaudet University since it is only one Deaf University in the World.
Please click this link or copy & paste - http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-family-faces-200k-bill-to-send-deaf-son-to-u-s-university-1.3101265?cmp=rss
Enjoy reading this article,
Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba, Inc. Board 2020-2021
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College, DSP and ASL-English Interpretation Program (AEIP) 2019-2020
- Deaf Community Events Calendar
- World Federation of the Deaf: International Week of the Deaf (IWD) September 21 - 27, 2020