- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2018
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
Tuesday, 16 December 2014
Public Advisory from Winnipeg Police Service
Public Advisory – Fraud Investigation
Recently the Winnipeg Police Service has been made aware of incidents related to bank card skimming effecting local financial institution(s).
The Winnipeg Police Service requests that anyone who has been victimized and a financial loss has occurred, to contact and report the incident to their respective financial institution who in turn will report the matter to police.
For information on how to protect oneself over the holidays, and throughout the year, visit the following links to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.