Public Hearing Date Set
The public hearing on the proposed Corydon-Osborne Area Plan is scheduled for Wednesday, November 12, 2014. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at City Hall. The hearing body is the City Centre Community Committee. The public hearing is the opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or to speak in support or in opposition to the plan. Those attending will be asked to register at the door.
The full meeting agenda will be published the Friday before. It can be accessed by selecting the November 12 meeting at: http://www.winnipeg.ca/CLKDMIS/DocSearch.asp?CommitteeType=CCC&DocumentType=A.
The plan and other background information can be found at www.winnipeg.ca/ppd/Corydon.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2018
- Holiday Promo - Communication Devices List