ACI (Arts Cultural Industries) is having another full day workshop for artists and if 5 or more Deaf people sign up, they will get two interpreters.
Cost $10 for members. Includes lunch and snacks. If not member, costs $25 and
get a free membership in ACI.
Where - ACI 4th floor. 245 McDermot Ave.
If you want to go, email Alicia at Alicia@creativemantioba.ca
and tell her you are Deaf and want to sign up for Creative Entrepreneurship.
For those of you who took my course, the finances will be a very good review
for you. It is a Saturday.
Entrepreneurship: Putting Your Arts Degree to Work
Date: Saturday, March 1, 2014
Cost: $25 non-members (includes a 1-year membership with ACI Manitoba), $10
members; includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the day
Location: ACI Manitoba 4th Floor Classroom, 245 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg
MORNING KEYNOTE: Paul Butler, curator at The Other Gallery and the Winnipeg Art
PANEL 1: The Freelancers’ Guide to Creative Entrepreneurship
PANEL 2: Crowd Funding Basics: Getting Artistic Support Online
Basic Finances for Artists: presentation by Heather Bishop
PANEL 3: Event Management: Sharing Your Passion With The World
PANEL 4: Coworking: Shared Values, Shared Places
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba, Inc. Board 2020-2021
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College, DSP and ASL-English Interpretation Program (AEIP) 2019-2020
- Deaf Community Events Calendar
- World Federation of the Deaf: International Week of the Deaf (IWD) September 21 - 27, 2020