Declared Snow Route Parking Ban in effect starting tonight at Midnight
In anticipation of forecasted snowfall for the City of Winnipeg this evening the Declared Snow Route Parking Ban will be in effect starting at midnight Thursday, February 13, 2014. While in effect, this ban prohibits parking on any Snow Route between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
Vehicles parked in violation of the Declared Snow Route Parking Ban will receive a $100 ticket and may be towed to the towing company’s compound. The ban will be in place until snow clearing is completed and the public will be notified when the Declared Snow Route Parking Ban is lifted.
The Declared Snow Route Parking Ban extends the Snow Route Parking Ban, which is currently in effect daily from 2:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., by two hours.
Snow clearing operations are undertaken in accordance with the City Council-approved Snow Clearing and Ice Control Policy, which can be found online at City of Winnipeg - Snow Clearing Policy.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library is now working on, new information. Thank you for your patience to wait for new books/dvds soon to be announced.
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2019
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...