Thursday, 21 November 2013
Manitoba School for the Deaf (MSD) Fundraising news!
Dear Deaf Community,
We are excited to announce that the Manitoba School for the Deaf has chosen to fundraise with Mom’s Pantry! We are confident they can help us reach our fundraising goals. Mom’s offers a diverse, wholesome product range that is sure to offer something for everyone.
Our most important partner in achieving our fundraising goal is you. Everyone involved is encouraged to participate and support our cause. Orders can be taken from friends, neighbours, community members and relatives. You can assist greatly by taking orders at your place of employment, social or sports clubs. It is with your effort and commitment that we will be able to reach our fundraising goal.
A. Place order online at www.momspantry.ca
1. Go to the ONLINE ORDERING BOX at the top right hand corner of the website.
2. If this is your first time online ordering with Mom’s Pantry then you will need to click on CREATE NEW ACCOUNT in order to register yourself as an individual customer. It will ask for your name, address, email etc. and for a personal password that you create. Click on SIGNUP.
3. Once you have successfully registered then go back to the ONLINE ORDERING BOX and type in your email and the password you created and press LOGIN.
4. Choose the FUNDRAISING ORDER option.
5. When the pop up box appears to login to the fundraising order, enter your ORDER NUMBER & GROUP PASSCODE found here:
Order Number: 112674 Group Passcode: 42291
6. Place your order and checkout. You must complete the entire process (including payment) for your order to be processed. Online orders are paid for by credit/debit card at time of ordering.
7. Print your receipt for your records. Orders may be picked up at the Manitoba School for the Deaf during the day between December 18 – 19 or at the Holiday Concert on the 19th in the evening. Orders must be placed by Monday, December 2, 2013.
We hope that you will help us in our fundraising efforts by ordering products from Mom’s Pantry and encouraging those you know to do the same. Together we can make a difference! We wish to thank you in advance for your support.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact either Kathy at email@example.com or Mar at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kathy Melnyk and Mar Koskie