REMINDER: (DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO AUGUST 13TH)
Enter in the Manitoba Deaf Visual Art Show
Chrysa lis 2013
Transformation and Growth
Friday, Oct 25, 2013
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Hosted by Alice Crawford (Deaf Artist for children’s book “Splish, Splat!”) and Gallery Lacosse at Gallery Lacosse, 169 Lilac St., Winnipeg, Manitoba
Selected Prairie Deaf Art will be shown at Gallery Lacosse
from Oct 25, 2013 to Nov 8, 2013 and will be for sale with artists’ permission
NOTE: Selected artists will receive $120.00 for each piece in the show.
(Example: one piece picked by the jury is 1 x $120.00 = $120.00, 3 pieces - 3 x $120.00 = $360.00, etc.)
Cheques will be given out on opening night, October 25, 2013 or mailed out the next day, October 26, 2013.
• All information and images must be received in full by Friday, August 8, 2013. Who can Enter?
• All Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta Visual Artists.
• Artists must be 16 years of age or older. Under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign for them.
• Artwork must be original.
• All visual arts – painting, sculpture, ceramics, drawing, printmaking, design, crafts,
textiles, and photography. The theme is open.
• Art will be chosen by a panel of professional artists and Gallery Lacosse Gallery Lacosse has the final say to what art is to go into the show
NO POLITICAL OR SOCIAL POLICY MESSAGES.
• ALL FRAMING for the show MUST BE DONE by GALLERY LACOSSE.
Selected Artists will receive a 40% discount Entry Forms
• Contact Alice at email@example.com or mail with postage paid (enough for 6 pages), self-addressed envelope to 71 Rose Hill Way, Winnipeg, MB R2R 1Z7 and one will be emailed/mailed
out to you.
- What is the Deaf Resource Centre (DRC)?
- Sponsors, Friends, and Partnerships
- NEW UPDATED: DRC Hours/Contact Information
- Manitoba Deaf Association
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Board
- Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc Privacy Act
- Deaf Resource Centre Library is now working on, new information. Thank you for your patience to wait for new books/dvds soon to be announced.
- Contact list of Manitoba Organizations
- International Week of the Deaf (IWD) 2019
- Manitoba Deaf Sports Association
- Red River College & University of Manitoba Deaf St...